Contribute to advancing robotic-assisted surgery while working for a company that respects, values, and appreciates all team members!
Why you will love working at Virtual Incision:
- Strong mission to expand access to robotic-assisted surgery, one of the most exciting fields in healthcare today
- Company-wide dedication to clinical excellence, innovation, and teamwork
- Friendly, open, and fun culture where people genuinely like each other
- Opportunity to take ownership on exciting projects from day one
- Career development through fast pace and an all-hands-on-deck culture
- Mentorship from some of the top industry experts
- Flexible working hours, including open paid time off policy and paid holidays
- Healthcare programs including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 410(k) retirement plan
- Stock options
The Senior Marketing Manager has the unique opportunity to lead both upstream and downstream initiatives for one of the most exciting product launches in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS).
- Play a leadership role in the launch of MIRA, the world’s first miniaturized robotic-assisted surgery platform.
- Deeply understand the relevant procedures and the competitive landscape.
- Create content to communicate MIRA’s value proposition and handle objections.
- Identify, onboard, and manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for the purpose of collecting feedback on next generation products, developing techniques, understanding the market opportunity, building the value proposition, and defining post-market studies.
- Collaborate with surgeons and sales to develop presentations, videos, and other communications.
- Collect and be the champion voice of customer through market research, case observations, society meetings, labs, and literature review.
- Serve as subject matter expert on projects related to evidence generation, product development, marketing communications, sales training, and surgeon education.
- Develop questionnaires to collect feedback during surgeon engagements. Document and distribute the information to key stakeholders.
- Define user needs and perform various upstream marketing activities for new product development initiatives.
- Collaborate with surgical society leaders to understand and execute opportunities that are appropriate and aligned with MIRA’s regulatory status. Lead the messaging and content strategy for tradeshows.
- Assess new market opportunities for MIRA by performing market analysis and partnering with Key Opinion Leaders to develop techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Influence without authority.
- Lead AND execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the operating room and extensive experience observing / supporting surgical procedures.
- 5+ years in medical device.
- Experience in General Surgery and/or Gynecology preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Curiosity based approach with a passion to see out innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated success developing strong, collaborative working relationships with cross functional teams and external resources.
- Excellent project management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Travel: Willingness to travel 25-50% for tradeshows, labs, customer visits, and team meetings.