Contribute to Advancing Robotic-Assisted Surgery
Join a company that respects, values, and appreciates all team members!
Why You Will Love Working at Virtual Incision:
- Strong mission to expand access to robotic-assisted surgery, one of the most exciting fields in healthcare today.
- Company-wide dedication to clinical excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
- Friendly, open, and fun culture where people genuinely like each other.
- Opportunity to take ownership of exciting projects from day one.
- Career development through fast pace and an all-hands-on-deck culture.
- Mentorship from some of the top industry experts.
- Flexible working hours, including paid vacation and holidays.
- Healthcare programs including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
This position is responsible for the design and development of manufacturing processes in order to meet production schedules.
- Develop processes, tools, fixtures, equipment, and facility infrastructure for the assigned production line(s).
- Implement production process controls, including risk analysis activities, facility infrastructure and monitoring, and process and test method validations.
- Analyze and improve production processes, components, and products using relevant tools (e.g. DMAIC, Gage R&R, Cp, Cpk, SPC, etc.).
- Maintain manufacturing process documentation, including assembly and inspection procedures and product and component specifications.
- Perform qualification activities and maintain associated documentation.
- Interface and work collaboratively with cross-functions and vendors.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and applicable regulations and standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline required.
- 1-4 years of production support experience required.
- Mechanical design and CAD software experience preferred – Solidworks experience preferred.
- Experience building and establishing manufacturing test system for complex electromechanical assemblies preferred.
- Problem-solving and statistical analysis experience required.
- Previous medical device or other regulated industry preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485 preferred.
- Experience facilitating risk assessment of manufacturing processes via pFMEA preferred.
- Experience sourcing manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Experience collaborating with suppliers preferred.
- Six sigma or lean experience preferred.