Contribute to advancing robotic-assisted surgery while working for a company that respects, values, and appreciates all team members!
Why you will love working at Virtual Incision:
- Strong mission to expand access to robotic-assisted surgery, one of the most exciting fields in healthcare today.
- Company-wide dedication to clinical excellence, innovation, and teamwork
- Friendly, open, and fun culture where people genuinely like each other
- Opportunity to take ownership on exciting projects from day one.
- Career development through fast pace and an all-hands-on-deck culture
- Mentorship from some of the top industry experts
- Flexible working hours, including paid vacation and holidays.
- Healthcare programs including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for achieving financial plan objectives, streamlining and creation of robust processes & procedures, while supporting the overall objectives of the finance department. Partner with all Sr. Leaders to provide clarity and enable solid business decisions through financial insight and metrics-bases analysis. Preparation of various aspects of forecasting, and components of the annual budget along with analysis of the commercialization plan.
- Support monthly close, analyst monthly results, provide variance explanations.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of key performance indicators and metrics.
- Assist in communication of key findings from updates and review of summarized data sets.
- Prepare reports on financial performance tailored to the needs of leadership.
- Analyze financial data and use financial and operating models for forecasting.
- Research and analyze financial data.
- Update assigned components of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
- Responsible for completing accurate, timely and comprehensive financial reports and participating in meetings with leaders for facilitating management decisions.
- Ensure prompt responsiveness and clear communication.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping financial information confidential.
- Teamwork and communication skills are critical as the candidate will interact with individuals across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Financial Analysis preferred.
- MedTech Industry experience a Plus
- Prior experience with Sales Operations and Manufacturing a Strong Plus
- Previous experience working in a small start-up environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Focus on quality control of small data sets and accuracy of data.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting on small data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and analytical.
- Ability to prioritize workload, tasks, and projects with supervisor assistance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook) required.
- Experience in data analysis required; budgeting and forecasting preferred.