- Virtual Incision’s Miniaturized Robotic-Assisted Surgery Device Will Launch into Space in 2024
- Medsider Interview with John Muphy
- Virtual Incision Announces Approval to Complete Clinical Study Enrollment for its MIRA® Platform
- Virtual Incision Announces $46 Million Financing to Advance First-of-its-Kind MIRA Surgical Platform.
- World’s First Surgery Using Virtual Incision’s MIRA Miniature Robotic System Performed at Bryan Medical Center in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Current Press Release
- Video Link